Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nervours

As I am getting older, I am getting dull my sense. So, it is hard to find my nervous time. I think that the most nervous time was the collage entrance exam day. It is very important exam in our life in Korea. Some people used to say that it evaluate our 12 years study. All students are tense during the collate entrance exam day. I was also extreme nervous at that time. I never find my nervous time exempt the collage entrance exam day. Whenever a bell rang at beginning and end of class, It was terrible. I couldn’t solve my questions well. Now, I seem to realize how to control my tense. It could be useful how to control tense. sometimes I expected the nervous feeling because I was getting dull my sense. When I feel nervous, I feel alive. And whenever I prepare surprise party for some, I am nervous. With preparing surprise party, I expect his or her happy face. It is good nervous. I never forgot my parent’s happy face when my sister, brother and me had surprise party. They were really happy and pleased. I think that good events happen after I overcome the nervous feeling.

No comments: