Sunday, March 1, 2009

My best memory of CESL


Last term was my first term in CESL. Everything is first to me. It was exiting and interesting. After I graduated high school, I had my classmates for the first time in CESL. They are very kind and nice. It was hard to make foreign friends in Korea. So, before I came here, I expected that I make my diverse friends. Our class’ atmosphere was also good. One friend suggested class party. We promised that we brought each country’s traditional food. I could experienced Japanese and Chinese food. After eating, we played the card game. Even though our nationalities were different, we could share our thought and emotion. It was my best memory of CESL. I always want that every time will be best memory. However, I have an unsatisfied feeling in this term. I was so busy in this term because I have a lot of homework in EAP2. So I could not make many times to be with my classmates. Our classmates are also kind and nice. If I have a chance, I want to have class party. Now I expect that next term will be best memory of CESL again.

No comments: