Monday, November 17, 2008

What do you think of alone time?

I am enjoying my alone time with doing this homework now. I am very active person and like hanging out with my friends. But I often need my alone time. The time when I am alone is very priceless in my life. I think people need to think over and prepare their daily. It is hard thing to do among people. After I hung out with my friends all day and if I went to bed directly, I felt hollow feeing when I woke up on the next morning. When I was young I considered people who enjoyed alone time to be strange. As growing up I realized the person who could enjoy alone time was a real person. If you sometimes have your time alone you might be a person who makes your life well. And I am trying to be a person like that. When I spent time alone I watched the movie, listened to the music, wrote a diary, planed my schedule, and just thought everything I want. For example I sometime met my boy friend or married nice guy. It was just my imaginative thought. But I like to think like that. It makes me to be energetic. Just have your time if you feel hollow feeling. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

I think it's interesting that you say that a person who cannot spend anytime alone is not a real person. It's really good imagery.