Monday, December 1, 2008

The thing that reminds me of happy memory


“Crazy” sung by Britney Spears reminds me of my middle school friends. At that time, Britney was the most popular singer in the world. My friends and I are crazy about her songs and her performance. We used to sing her song together and watch her music video. I think I seemed to enjoy the time with my friends. My friends and I were very closer and friendly. We were teenagers and we had in common a lot. These made us cluster. I could do anything if they are with me. Whenever I listen to that music, it makes me remind of happy time with my middle school students. And I can get more power to support me. Specially “You drive me crazy, I just can’t sleep” this part is what I like the most. It is very exciting!! When I was middle school student I didn’t like English. But I had to study for understanding the lyrics. After that, I liked English. So, I enjoy listening this music still.

No comments: