Monday, November 10, 2008

What's your aspiration?

My goal is that I enjoy my life until die. For do this I have to try make my life well. When I was young my hope was to travel all over the world. And now my hope continues. When I was high school student I backpacked to Japan with my family. My father always wants me to be a global person who can communicate all people. One day, I told my father I wanted to go Japan. My father promised you would go there if you prepare your plan by yourself. So I could go Japan. After that, my father trusted me whatever I did. Because of that now I could study in America. It was all my plans to come America for studying English and my father permitted to come America. Also I enjoy meeting new places and want to learn the other culture in there. But there is one fear. I cannot stand to be alone. I am always with my family and friend. For overcoming, I have to practice be alone because I live my life by myself. And that’s the way I can enjoy my life. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Your goal is pretty general so at least you know that as long as you are happy you are achieving your life. I don't want to live my life with regrets so I know what you mean.
You can do it sure.